Friday 28 January 2011

Thank you

Despite being a newbie to the networking events, I was warmly welcomed by the entrepreneurs gathered at the Beales Breakfast Club, where the ubiquitous aroma of coffee accompanied lively conversations and cheerful smiles of the participants. It was definitely worth getting up at the crack of dawn to meet so many nice people and to be introduced to those valuable contacts. The interest I received has truly exceeded my expectations. I hope that by breaking the language barrier between the Polish community and English businesses we will together develop a fruitful and continuous relationship. I will be more than happy to introduce your businesses to the Polish community and act as a liaison ensuring smooth and efficient communication between you and your new clients.
This is where I would like to say thank you to those of you who expressed their interest in targeting a new group of Polish clients as well as those who inspired me by a stimulating and witty conversation. I truly hope to see you at another networking event soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment